which family court forms should I use?

Which Forms?


Start a Case


You want to start a family court case. Your partner has not served court papers on you. There is not already an open court file for this relationship.


Respond to a Case


You were served with (given) family court papers. There is an open court file and you wish to respond so that you have an opportunity to weigh in on the outcome.

please consider

immigration issues, domestic violence